If you’re looking to get in the holiday mood and want an evening of magic, I encourage you to visit the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. The lights are simply stunning! It’s the perfect date night away from the kids. Note prices vary depending on the night you select.
One of my favorite features is the glowing orbs pictured below. They are synchronized to music, and the show is just incredible. I love it so much that I actually bought orbs for our display this year.
The larger-than-life plant giants are new this year. You can see these and more in the fall, but they decorate some for the holidays.
Nature’s Wonders is the perfect spot to take it all in. More than 70,000 lights hang above you, changing colors with the music. Here’s a look at some of the lights hanging above us. You’ve really got to experience this in person. For video, check out our Instagram page @LifeonHarmony.
Aren’t the lights just beautiful? Be sure to visit the s’mores station and model trains. The gift shop also has some great finds for your Christmas tree.
Before I go, I want to provide some recommendations.
- Due to weather, I would wait to purchase your tickets until the day you plan on going. You just need to purchase them before noon. You can also purchase a Flex ticket, which allows you to change the date of your visit. It does cost more to purchase those tickets.
- I recommend taking MARTA or an Uber. You typically have to wait in a long line to park, and it cost $10 to park onsite. The parking deck is also shared with Piedmont Park, so it could fill up quickly.
- If children aren’t your thing, I recommend going later in the evening. We always make the mistake of going early and then we get frustrated with the strollers. So many strollers…why?
- Ladies bring a camera, your ID, and some cash. Leave your purse.
- Layer up, it does get chilly.
I’m not sure if I’ll post again before Christmas. If not, Merry Christmas from our family to yours. I can’t wait to share the fun from our upcoming weekend. Check back next week.